Pinoy Super Villain


This is messed up. Like honestly, you cannot write how retarded this shit is. It's almost fiction worthy. I'm not afraid though. (Cause really what can they do right?) I'm angry.
People were supposed to wear black to school today, to silently protest and mourn the death of our freedom of expression. (Too bad they called off classes) And for a while I thought it was true. I had come to the conclusion that yeah, we had lost a part of what our parents fought so hard for all those years ago. But then this morning came and I realized I was wrong. While this shit is surreal, we haven't lost yet. Check Facebook out and you'll see that the rebellion lives. The theme of the population coming together to rise above their oppressors is something so innately Filipino, that there isn't a doubt in my mind that our resistance won't fail us.  
If complaining over the world wide web becomes a crime (HA which apparently it has!), then that'd make me a Pinoy Super Villain.

"There is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission."- V, V for Vendetta.

Happy October 3rd to you all.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

ABCDEFG

.

MEOWMEOWMEOW

STUVWXYZ

.