Alone and an easy target

What I wore: Top - H&M. Pants - H&M. Jacket - HK underground. Shoes - Dr. Marten's. Makeup - CO Urban decay...the lady went a little overboard...


I spent today wandering the city alone. (By today I mean the other day) I was supposed to go and see the SFMOMA with my older brother, but liked the idea of alone time with my thoughts much more. What'd I do? I walked, and shopped, and took photos, and sat by my self in Union Square so that I could think about stuff, and then walked some more.


took a polaroid of the view from Union Square



I've been here before a ton of times, but things look hella different when you're by yourself.
Things I've learned about the city
* The skyline only gets more beautiful. Seriously, I could spend hours just staring.
* There are 2 HUGE Forever 21 stores kinda almost next to each other
   One on Powell and one on Stockton St. I visited them both.
* You're bound to run into a lot of weirdos on the street, so you need to watch yourself.
* But that aside, you can also end up running into a lot of really really nice people. Seriously. I met a lot of
   randomly kind folks today on the street.
Randomstrangerkindnessmoment #1 After deciding my hair looked crappy and there was nothing I could do about it, a lady walked up to me and complimented me on my hair. I blushed to death. Randomstrangerkindnessmoment #2 All day I was looking forward to sitting in Union Square and writing. When I actually get there, I find that I had forgotten to bring a pen. Genius. The guy sitting next to me then proceeds to hand me a pen. I again blush to death. Thank you random guy in red to my right!
There were more Randomstrangerkindnessmoments, but I'm lazy to write about them.
* Like most cool cities, there are big ass pigeons everywhere! Beware, they look fuggin mischievous.
* No matter what time of the day it is, the shops will have customers.
* Sephora is awesome.








1 comments :

  1. Beautiful images, I love this post.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

ABCDEFG

.

MEOWMEOWMEOW

STUVWXYZ

.